Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fundraising Update

Distance: 220 km over 2 days
Location: Calgary, AB to Okotoks, AB and back again! 
The Goal: $25,000
Raised to date: $1,915 - Thank you to all of my current donors!
Days left for fundrasing: 59
Why I rode last year: Why I Ride Blog Post
Why I ride this year: 
I ride for those who have been touched by cancer. 
For those who survived, for those who did not, for those who are still fighting, 
and for those who love them. 
I ride for me as well. 
I ride to be a part of something bigger than myself. 
Events I am participating in: 


I'll be attending both events as an exhibitor - providing information on The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. I'll also have a couple of free prize draws (no purchase necessary) at both events. Come out to learn more about the ride, enter the draw, and say hello!

No one has taken advantage of my offer to do (almost) anything for a donation yet. Will you be the first?


UPDATE: an additional donation has come in bringing the total to date to $2015 - THANK YOU!

UPDATE UPDATE: another donation! Total is now $2065 - THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment