Friday, April 18, 2014

Will (insert option) For Donations

UPDATE: July 17, 2014 - Sadie (the bike) here just to let you know that I too will do (almost) anything for a donation - Paint myself a different color, add decorations, ride in your town, ride with you, get brave and roll down a very big hill, try my hand at mountain biking, the list goes on and on! Just follow the rules below to make a donation and then email Tammie to let her know what you want me to do!
~Sadie

I'm looking for donations. You want to be amused. Let's combine the two for some epic fund raising!

Here's how it works;

1. Donate to sponsor my ride in the 2014 Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. I'd like to raise $25,000 before the ride. Every donation helps. 

2. Message me with your request - keep it clean, safe, and family friendly. Be creative, I like a challenge!  You can send requests to me by email, on Facebook, Twitter, or right here in the comments section of the blog.

3. I'll write a blog post with picture(s) of the request being completed and highlight your request & you, including links back to your blog, social media accounts, and/or website. Or if you prefer, I'll simply say nice things about you.

I get donations, you get notoriety (or at least a blog post, picture, and bragging rights to something or other)

Win-win!

Let the fun begin!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment