Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 - Goal #2

Pay Attention!

No, not you, me. :D I've gotten away from paying attention to what I am eating. This goal fits with resolution #3 - Nutrition. For me, certain foods make me feel gross. But they are quick & easy so I eat them anyway. And then I feel... gross!

How can I pay better attention to what I am eating? http://www.caloriecount.com is one solution. I find that when I am tracking what I am eating, I am paying attention to what I am actually consuming. Not only how much but what the actual food is. This network of people who are all working towards similar goals is a great way to stay on track. I mean, who wants to admit they ate a box of crackers for dinner?

More tasty recipes coming very soon - anyone up for a delicious veggie lasagna, gluten free?

No comments:

Post a Comment