Monday, August 12, 2013

He Ran Away

Let's meet contestant number (I've lost count) ? in our quest for online social interaction!

He claims to be looking for someone to run away with though he spells it "runaway". Maybe he's confused between airplanes and women.. maybe.

Okay, what are his interests?
Red wine, Golf, Skiing, Family, Beaches, Cooking, Working out, Muscle cars, All kinds of music, Camping, Fishing, Traveling

Well rounded, athletic, likes travel and music. GREAT! We have several in common. Let's have a look at what he is looking for:

"Where do I start..I would like to apologize for the guys that wreck this site and put some much miss trust into you ladies..its made it very hard for me to find what I'm looking for.... (so he feels bad that men on online dating sites tend toward jerkiness - we can work with this. It isn't really up to him to apologize for all of guykind but okay.) this has been a long journey for me in the last 4 years in search of my soul mate... maybe I'm a little too picky after everything I've gone through in life.. (This should have thrown up a red flag immediately! At least he can admit that he is picky but what is he basing his pickiness on? Looks? Cause that is all you got to go on here on an online site, looks.) I think there's someone out there for everyone... and we're all looking for happiness, it might take a little longer then others such as myself...I'm a great guy once you get to know me...so don't judge me on my pics please!!... (He doesn't want to be judged by his pics. Okay, I can understand that. Does this mean that he won't be judging on pics? We'll see!)

About me????......I'm 6 foot tall, 215 lbs and take care of myself... (I don't really know what that means. Can he hold his own in a fight? Can he cook, clean, pay the bills? What does it mean?) i have my own house, 2 vehicles and have a good job that ables (I dont' think "ables" is a word) me to do the things I enjoy, of which I'd like to share with that special someone...My passions are muscle cars and cooking...and yes I'm looking for someone too travel with ..I've been asked many times why I'm on pof...I guess as we get older our friends get married and move away , I work lots, and don't do the bar scene anymore...so here I am ladies!!!

If you have any questions just ask :)"


Well, he has a good job, his grammar isn't the best, and he is looking for someone special. Oh, and a note, one of his pics says "August 2013...i know most girl don't like the no shirt pic...oh well lol"
It was a pretty good looking pic. Let's email him, shall we?

My email: "You shouldn't apologize for the other guys, they should grow up and apologize for themselves. And that no shirt pic is really great (I'd say hot but that is a little cliche). Anyway, just thought I'd drop by and say hello. So... Hello! :D"

At this point I'm going for the minimalist approach: say something nice, and see what we get. I mean, I think I've used up my best lines already.

He humored me with a very minimalist response: He ran away - nothing!

Casting the line in again...

No comments:

Post a Comment