Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fundraising

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by to follow the adventures of Sadie, Ghiry, myself, and all of my friends. We are having a lot of fun biking, taking in the scenery, attending festivals, and meeting new people. But what is it all about?

For the next 2 weeks it is all about fund raising. You see, I am riding in The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer on August 9th & 10th and I need your help. I've set my goal really high this year and have reached out to a lot of people but I'm not even close to making my goal. This is where you come in!

The goal: $25,000
Current donations: $2,542

Remember, a donation doesn't need to be huge, it just needs to happen. A lot of little donations add to to a lot of money very quickly. So please, click the link and make a donation today. Everything is done online. It's quick, it's easy and YOU are making an epic impact on the fight to conquer cancer!


THIS IS THE LINK --> http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/nhkayakgirl2014 <---- RIGHT THERE!


UPDATE Aug 1, 2014 - Funds raised to date: $3252. Let's keep the momentum going! There are only 7 days until I RIDE! :) Click the link above to donate!

UPDATE Aug 5, 2014 - Funds raised to date: $3352. CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO HELP GROW THAT AMOUNT! :)

UPDATE: Aug 6, 2014 - $3402! Thanks to a "stranger". :D

UPDATE: Aug 7, 2014 - $3502 - Thank you out to Lorna & Eldon! Your donation will show up on my page in a couple of weeks after it is processed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment