Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Love Me


This post is dedicated to my dear darling wonderful baby Squishter who reminded me how important it is to love yourself. Love yourself and treat yourself well. Love yourself and feed your body well. Love yourself and provide your mind with new learning. Love yourself and follow your dreams. Love yourself and have fantastical adventures. Love yourself.

And so, I love me.

1 Egg Omelet Ingredients:

2 - Large Mushrooms, Sliced
1/2 Cup Peppers, Sliced (I like spicy banana peppers)
1/3 Cup Onion, Sliced
1 oz Cheese, Sliced thin (I like cheddar or cheddar jack)
1 pat of butter
1 Egg, Scrambled
Salt & Pepper to taste

Melt butter in a pan, sprinkle in salt & pepper and cook the onions and peppers until soft. Add mushrooms and cook until soft. Remove from pan and set aside.

Pour scrambled egg into pan, allowing to spread across the bottom of the pan. Let cook until top of egg is nearly dry. Loosen from pan and flip in one piece like a pancake. Top with cooked onion, peppers, & mushrooms. Add cheese and fold Egg in half. Allow to cook a couple of minutes on each side, until cheese is melted.

Serve & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment