Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Something New

I've got the fever for trying new things!

Nearly 1 year into my workout program at The Boxing Club in Spruce Grove, I'm ready to branch out on my own. Don't get me wrong, TBC is amazing for TRX and other fitness classes but I've come to a cross roads in my life and it's time to pick a road to travel.

The options:

1. Stick with the classes at TBC (Tues/Thurs 5:30-6:30pm)

2. Try out some Meetup hiking/biking/photography/travel/social groups

Hmmmm, hard decision because I AM a TRX addict! No, really, I am going to a support group for TRX addicts. We meet every Tuesday & Thursday at 5:30pm. Unfortunately we have no will power and a TRX class breaks out during our meetings. Every time. ;)

But, it is time to try something(s) new. Yoga anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment