Thursday, December 5, 2013

Global Community

I'm setting a new goal for the 2014 Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer - a Global Goal.

My goal is to raise funds from as many countries as possible this year. Cancer is a global epidemic. Not only do I ride to raise funds for Alberta, Canada but also for the world. How will these funds be used?

Money I raise for the Alberta Cancer Foundation through The Ride will directly support patients and families at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre in Calgary, the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton and 15 cancer centres throughout Alberta. The Alberta Cancer Foundation provides funding to a team of top doctors and scientists whose search for new discoveries and improved patient outcomes will have a real impact in Alberta, across Canada, and around the world.

Discoveries made in Canada don't stay only in Canada. They are shared with the world. Won't you help me to raise donations from as many countries as possible in 2015?

My fund raising link: http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/nhkayakgirl2014

After you've made your donation, I am asking you to share out my story with as many people as you can - though email, social media, word of mouth, however you can. Together we can make an epic impact!

<3

Donations have come in from:
United States of America
Netherlands Antilles
Vietnam

Donations have been promised from:
Canada
England
Ireland

Let's grow these lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment