Friday, December 6, 2013

Month of Yoga

You may be asking what Yoga has to do with bike riding. Well, I'm glad you asked (and I'm sure you are too)!

For me, Yoga is a new adventure. Something that I don't know a lot about so I am learning as I go. The way that it is tied into cycling is that it is something different from the regular workouts that I do. Another way to improve my strength & flexibility but also a way to give my body a break from the TRX, cycling, and strength training that I've been participating in for the past 11 months. Wow! Has it been that long?  

Of course, after the Month of Yoga (December), I'll need to figure out where I go from here; How I get back into bike training - What exercise programs are going to work for me. I have a feeling that it will include a mix of everything I have been doing with a sprinkling of Yoga. So far I've really enjoyed the relaxing nature of the candlelight classes and the challenge of Hot Yoga

Support me on this journey by donating to The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer - that is what I am training for after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment