Thursday, March 14, 2013

BRRRRRRR!

Good Morning, Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada (and all of the other places I'm being read by!)!

It's a balmy 2F or -17C with a light snowfall (3+ inches on the ground already - sorry, haven't figured out calculating to CM yet but I hear we are getting 20+ CM between today and tomorrow). Thank goodness for indoor stationary trainers! :D

The alarm rudely interrupted my slumbers at 5:30am and a quick hit of the snooze button (Is it considered a "button" on the cell phone?) had me back to dreamland until 5:39. Rolling out of bed, I was dressed and ready to peddle by 6:07 - I know what you are thinking... "This girl is slow in the morning!". I think so too. Cue the Jackie Chan flick - Forbidden Kingdom - and I'm off and riding. At this rate, I'll be pedaling to a single movie for 4 days! Hmmmm, maybe time for that investment in Netflix for some 30-45 minute shows.

It was a pretty good ride this morning, not feeling too tired/sore in the quads yet but tonight's TRX training will let me know how I really did. :D I have to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to Sheila & Ashley who have kicked my butt thus far so that I can actually get on the bike and peddle for any extended time. :D THANKS GIRLS, and keep up the great work!

An added bonus this morning was arriving early at the shop and shoveling out the drive in front of our bay. 3+ inches of snow in -17C weather makes for great core work!

And all the while, the dog slept on...

No comments:

Post a Comment