Thursday, March 28, 2013

Enbridge Ride to Conquor Cancer

For those of you who are wondering "hmmmm, now why did Tammie start a blog involving bikes?"...

I've signed up to ride in the Enbridge Ride to Conquor Cancer.

In doing so, I've committed to raising $2,500 before I ride 125 Miles (200KM) over 2 days in June and I'd like to raise at least $5,000 as a personal goal. This is where I need your help because I can't do this myself. Would you please consider making a donation in any amount towards my ride? All proceeds will go to the Alberta Cancer Foundation to support cancer research, treatment, and services. The Alberta Cancer Foundation is a leading comprehensive institution devoted to cancer research and care.

Why I'm riding: I've had many people in my life who have been touched by cancer and I'm participating in this for all of them as well as all of those who I don't know but who need my help.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment