Sunday, March 24, 2013

Why I Ride...

I've been asked a couple of times why I'm riding in the Enbridge Ride to Conquor Cancer. Who do I ride for? I ride for several reasons and many people...

I ride because I am healthy.
I ride for Stacy who survived and joined the fight against cancer.
I ride because it is a great cause.
I ride for Rhea - who I love like a second mother - who battles still.
I ride because I love the sun on my shoulders and the wind at my back.
I ride for Kimberly who is still smiling.
I ride because I enjoy it and I've always wanted to put my pastime to good use.
I ride for an Uncle & a Father who didn't make it.
I ride because I love to know what is on the road ahead.
I ride for Family, Friends, and Clients who have had to face cancer.
I ride because I can.

I need to have my fundraising of $2,500 completed by June 1 to complete my Ride registration.
Will you sponsor me?

No comments:

Post a Comment