Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

Monday's ride was just a small "keep the legs warm" ride. Tonight is 60 minutes of TRX Suspension Training and another ride afterwards.

By now many of you have been invited to sponsor me in my ride or soon will be receiving "the email". Head off the inevitable and sponsor me now! Link to my personal fundraising page. For those of you who have already sponsored me, THANK YOU! My personal goal is $5,000 by June 21st (I need at least $2,500 just to participate in the ride).   I have currently raised $350 so you see I have a long way to go and only 95 days to do it in!

One of my favorite words: 

me·grim

[mee-grim]
noun

2.
a whim or caprice.
When a megrim gets a hold of me, I do crazy things like register for a 200KM (125 mile) bike ride fund raiser!  :D

Update: Getting closer to my goal! Currently my sponsors have donated $400.00 towards my ride. I'm 16% of the way there! THANK YOU ALL!  

Update Update: I now have commitment for an additional $200.00 towards my ride as well as assurance from 3 very nice women at the gym that they will donate too! I'm on my way!  

TRX class tonight was intense. Nothing like many hundreds of jump squats, jumping jacks, single leg balance lunges, and hamstring curls to strengthen the legs for biking! See you all in the A.M.!

No comments:

Post a Comment