Tuesday, June 18, 2013

4 Days to go

4 days until I ride in the Enbridge Ride.

I can't believe how short time is getting. I continue to train at The Boxing Club - Butt and Gutt and TRX Suspension Training. I may take the bike for one last spin on Wednesday night but evenings are now for packing my gear and planning.

I've made plans for the dog, he's to be looked after by the neighbors while I'm away. He's pretty excited as he gets to go hang out with their dogs in the afternoons rather than be cooped up in the house like he is when I am at work.

It is still pretty hard to believe that it is time to do this ride. I think that I signed up in March with nearly 4 months to go. And now it is 4 days...

I think this may be the biggest thing I've ever done in my life. Stay tuned for more random ramblings and soon to come (in 4 days) pix from the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment