Saturday, June 8, 2013

Session 2 - Week 9

Week 9 of Session 2 now completed! My schedule was as follows:

Sunday June 2nd  - Slept in and stuck around the house for chores after a late, late, late night of music and dancing.

Monday June 3rd - A day of rest.

Tuesday June 4th - TRX Suspension training. After a week off last week, this class was killer. Single hand mode for most of the class. Plenty of squats, lunges, and leg work. Oh, and try doing a chest press single handedly....

Wednesday June 5th -An evening of rest! Sore from Tuesday night's class and took a trip to United Cycle to pick up a few things that I need for my ride. Crazy what you realize that you don't have...

Thursday June 6th - TRX Suspension training - And more leg work and single handed bicep curls and low rows. My arms are keeeeeling me! 

Friday June 7th - A hike with Grace & Miss Molly Pants and Trina too! Chickakoo is beautiful this time of year!

Saturday June 8th - 30 minute "Bridal Boot Camp" demonstration for The Boxing Club followed by 45 miles (75 km) of biking, biking, and biking. I've got a lovely bikers tan, complete with wristband stripe! :) 

Tomorrow morning I meet up with Herb and crew of Bulls-Eye Bike Shop to ride from 7am to 12pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment