Wednesday, July 10, 2013

He Likes Coffee

His interests start with coffee. I think we may have an addict on our hands though he doesn't appear to be vibrating in any of his photos...

Interests also include: hiking, nature, the gym, mountains, reading, other people, and of course hockey.

Well, he is fairly well rounded then. He may be a hockey likin' thug but he also likes reading (and coffee!) He's "seeking pretty intelligent" according to his headline. Now, does that mean he is seeking a pretty intelligent woman or a woman that is pretty and intelligent? I don't know...

Let's see what he has to say: "I am on here looking to meet someone who catches my eye and challenges my mind. Someone with their own point of view and willingness to express it.

As for myself, I enjoy exercising, reading, movies, ufc...and am rarely ever seen without a coffee in my hand. I do my best to be both socially and environmentally conscious and like that in others as well."


 Alright, he wants someone to challenge his mind and who has their own point of view. Surely he knows that in order to figure out whether someone does that, he'll need to participate in a conversation (albeit an electronic one). Let's see if he can (or will) respond!

My email:
"Hello there,
Where is your favorite place to hike and which mountains do you like the best? What was the last book that you read? I read Free Country because it sounded pretty funny (and it was). What types of books do you like? How do you drink your coffee?"
 
His response: He read it 4 days ago and has yet to respond. Guess he isn't that into discussing his coffee preferences nor will he be finding out what lies behind this pretty face...

No comments:

Post a Comment