Saturday, July 6, 2013

He's Manscaped!

He's manscaped...

Okay, I don't know what that means either but it's the headline to his ad. Further, he is not seeking a relationship or commitment of any kind. What he is seeking:

"just here for someone to workout with or go to movies or shows. to hangout with even if it's just coffee or maybe go to a pub and have some laughs.
i was a competative bodybuilder and i'd like to get serious about it again, so you should like going to the gym also. i'm looking for mew adventure- maybe beginner mountain climbing, hiking, tenting, digging up stuff like artifacts...
skidiving again would be fun. survival stuff. canoeing or better yet kayaking would be fun."


 So I thought to myself, hmmmmm, this might be interesting. I like to hike, tent, dig up artifacts, canoe, kayak, and I like the gym (4 days per week!). He is looking for a workout partner. I could do that a couple of days a week. Let's email him and see. 

My email: "Hello manscaped man who is looking for a workout partner. What sort of workout do you do at the gym? I bike, hike, and kayak (been a while but I have my own boats and looking to get back into it). Care to chat a bit and see if maybe we can stand each other enough for some outdoor activities? :D That is a joke, by the way, the standing each other part. :)"

His response: chirp, chirp, chirp.... that would be the sound of crickets chirping, he didn't respond. Guess email responses are too much of a commitment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment