Sunday, July 7, 2013

He Wants Unlimited Options

Headline: I have a good feeling about this.

Okay, he's optimistic anyway. And he has a lot of interests that range from camping, mountain biking, and nature to photography, concerts, and road trips. Seems like a well rounded individual. Let's have a look at what he is looking for!

"Like many, I'm here just checking things out. Will internet dating be my saving grace? Chances are slim, but 'm not going to limit my options at this stage of the game.

I like to see new places and try new things. I like to discover old bands and albums that aren't in the mainstream anymore. I like to pretend I'm a musician and photographer, but day to day responsibilities tend to get in the way of developing these talents. I'm looking to adore, and be adored. The right girl will find out how genuine and generous I can be, and together we will explore the world - and each other - and it will be a fantastic journey. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm also a dreamer:)"


 Well, he has a good attitude. He isn't going to limit his options at this state of the game. Not sure what stage he is at in this game but hey, he likes music and photography. A little sappy with the "right girl" schpeal but hey, who doesn't want to be adored and explored? :)

His idea of a first date: "steal a car, rob a bank, graffiti a rail car.. or maybe just grab a drink, whatever - I'm easy."

I'll play along, seems like he has a bit of a sense of humor. I mean, no one REALLY wants to steal a car or rob a bank on a first date, right? Let's see how "easy" he is. 

My email: "Ooooo! How about jumping a train, holding it up for the bankroll and then graffitiing the conductor? :) THAT would be fun."

His response: 

That's right, folks! Nada! I think my criminal sense of adventure scared him off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment