Friday, July 12, 2013

He Has the Worst Profile EVER

I think this one steals the cake for worst profile of all time:


1. The username has a thinly veiled swear and racist slang word in it
2.  The headline includes the words "Master" and "Baiter"  - I know the site is fish themed but come on...
3. All of the user's photos are either sexual in nature or have a very bad joke as the caption
4. I'll let you read and decide for yourself - 

"Did Not pass go & Did not collect $ 200 In the hole again ..Baaaaastards

*** HUNG LIKE A HORSE -------SeaHorse That Is { See theres a gooder -Cant take a joke never get anywhere } --
I work a little much but guess that supports my drive to be ....something ..Maybe the yodeller
RRRRRIIIIIIICOOOOLLLLAAAAA Honestly officer I was helping the sheep over the fence & how did you get up this steep cliff ??????

*** This One Time at Bandcamp { Not going there ..Never Been
& Never played a flute or a Tuba } ***

My goal is to drown in a beer vat, be Front row on the Menudo or Justin Beaiber tour or hold the bathroom door for George Michael { ** Totally Kiddin ** }

I guess to be Rich & or Infamous { Whatever works right } or end up making your licence plate if I get caught doing something a lil illegal like that u turn a few months back !!

I collect Beer cans & bottles to count the bunnies , find squawsnatch { No } & Make Blue mountains turn grey .

I have a great sense of humor & Im damn Funny Lookin { Looks arent everything }I do have a Teenage daughter who lives with me full time { Just so ya know }

Music is good , doesnt taste good since they got rid of Vinyl but goes well with any coocktail"


WHAT THE?!!!!???!?!??  Can it get any worse? You tell me. His idea of a first date:

"Milk a Moose or Make a Bad Impression on your dad { U know he hates all us men anyway } The 2 latter are probably just as ballsy & would probably offer similar consequences . kiss your momma { her hand that is } & beat your lil bros ass at some stupid 1980s q bert game.

Board games .. Naked Twister ,Tiddliewinks or Maybe ...you can sink my battleship { Nah }

Somewhere & something outta the ordinary ... Not takin a bullet for ya on the first date most likley but never say never
Just Something Fun ."
 


Needless to say, this one is not getting an email. I may need to go and flush my eyeballs out to try to get this profile out of my head... 

EWWWWWW Rating: 11 out of 10.  

No comments:

Post a Comment